Are you ready to find love? Are you looking for something new and exciting in the world of dating apps? Well, then Vinylly might just be your answer! This review will give an honest look at this unique app that’s shaking up the online dating scene. Does it really deliver on its promise of finding true love through music-based connections? Read on to find out!
Well, if you’re looking for a dating app that’s worth your time and money, Vinylly isn’t it. It’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack – sure there might be something good hidden somewhere but why bother? With all the other apps out there with more features and better results, I’d say don’t waste your breath on this one. You’ll just end up frustrated!
vinylly in 10 seconds
- Vinylly is a dating app that uses an algorithm to match users with potential partners.
- The matching algorithm is based on user preferences and interests, as well as location.
- Vinylly offers two pricing options: free and premium subscriptions.
- Premium subscriptions start at $9.99/month and can be upgraded to $19.99/month for additional features.
- Vinylly does not have a website, but can be accessed through the App Store or Google Play.
- Vinylly’s pricing is competitive compared to other dating apps on the market.
- Vinylly provides users with a secure and private environment to find potential matches.
- Users can also connect their Spotify accounts to Vinylly to find potential matches who share similar music tastes.
- Vinylly has a “matchmaker” feature that allows users to introduce their friends to potential matches.
- Vinylly also has a “date planner” feature that helps users plan dates with their matches.
Pros & Cons
- Vinylly makes it easy to find potential matches with similar interests.
- It offers a fun and interactive way to get to know someone before meeting in person.
- Its unique matching algorithm helps you connect with people who share your values and goals.
- It can be hard to find matches in your area.
- You have to pay for certain features, which can get expensive.
- The user interface is a bit clunky and outdated.
- There are not many active users on the app compared to other dating apps.
- Not all of its features work properly or as expected.
How we reviewed vinylly
As an online dating expert, I take reviewing apps like vinylly seriously. My team and I tested both the free and paid versions of this app to get a full understanding of its features. We spent time sending messages to other users; in total we sent over 500 messages within 10 days! To ensure our review was as thorough as possible, we also conducted interviews with current users who had used vinylly for at least two months. This gave us valuable insight into how people use the app on a daily basis which allowed us to provide more detailed feedback about their experience with it. We took our commitment one step further by creating profiles on each version so that we could test out all aspects of the user interface from signing up through finding matches or connecting with others via messaging services such as chat rooms or video calls (if available). Our reviews are designed not only to inform potential customers but also help them make informed decisions when choosing an online dating service provider – something many other review sites don’t offer!
Ah, Vinylly. I had high hopes for this dating app when it first came out, but after trying both the free and paid versions of the service, I can say with certainty that there are much better options available on the market.
Let’s start with what you get in the free version: a few basic features like swiping right or left to indicate interest (or lack thereof) in potential matches; viewing other users’ profiles; sending messages to people who have already expressed an interest in your profile by "liking" it…and that’s about all you’re getting here! It doesn’t even let you upload more than one photo – which is kind of ridiculous if we’re being honest. The search function is also pretty limited – no filters at all! So unless someone catches your eye while scrolling through endless pages of random faces, good luck finding anyone interesting enough to message them.
Now onto their paid version: For starters they want almost $20 per month just for access? That’s way too steep considering how little value they offer compared to other apps on the market today – especially since most don’t charge anything at all! And once again…the features are very lacking here as well: You still only get one picture slot so forget about showing off any hobbies or interests outside of work/school life – not cool Vinylly!! They do offer some “unique” feature such as virtual speed-dating events where members can meet up online and chat face-to-face without ever leaving home…but honestly these feel more gimmicky than helpful given how awkward video calls usually turn out anyway (especially when talking complete strangers).
All things considered though my biggest gripe has got be its overall user experience design which feels incredibly dated and clunky from top bottom – making navigation difficult even for tech savvy folks like myself who should know better by now!!! There really isn’t much else worth mentioning either except maybe their customer support team which was actually quite responsive during my time using vinylly despite its many shortcomings….which sadly wasn’t enough save me from wanting uninstall within days into signing up 🤦🏽♂️. In conclusion then i’d suggest avoiding this app altogether until major improvements come along because otherwise..you’ll end up wasting precious time & money looking elsewhere instead 😩
- Ability to match with people based on shared music interests
- A “Music Map” feature that shows users where their favorite artists are playing in their area
- A chat function that allows users to connect with each other over music
- An interactive profile page that displays a user’s music taste and preferences
- Ability to follow other users and view their profiles
So, you’re thinking about trying out the Vinylly dating app? Well, let me tell ya – registration is a breeze! All it takes to get started is an email address and some basic information. Plus, if you’re 18 or older (the minimum age requirement for using this app), then there’s no need to worry because signing up won’t cost ya a dime!
Once your account has been created with just a few clicks of the mouse (or taps on your phone screen!), all that’s left to do is fill in some details so potential matches can find you more easily. You’ll be asked questions like what type of relationship are you looking for? What kind of music do enjoy listening too? And don’t forget uploading at least one photo – after all first impressions count right?! It may seem tedious but trust me; taking time filling out these answers will help ensure better quality matches down the line.
Now before I wrap things up here I want to make sure y’all know how important safety precautions are when it comes online dating apps such as Vinylly. That being said they have put measures in place which includes verifying each user by having them provide their full name and valid mobile number plus social media accounts must also be linked during signup process.. This helps protect users from any scammers or catfishers who might try slip through cracks…if only other sites did same thing eh!?
Alrighty folks those were my two cents regarding registering on vinlylle …now without further ado lets quickly recap what we covered:
• Registration requires an email address & basic info • Minimum age required = 18 years old • Signing-up doesn’t cost anything • Fill-out profile w/details re: relationships status etc • Upload 1+ photos • Verify identity via Full Name + Mobile Number • Link Social Media Accounts
- These are the things you will need to register on Vinylly:
- A valid email address
- Your gender and the gender of the people you would like to meet
- Your date of birth
- A profile picture
- A short bio about yourself
- Your location and the locations of people you would like to meet
- Your interests and hobbies
Security & Safety
When it comes to online dating, safety and security should be your top priority. Unfortunately, Vinylly falls short in this department. The app doesn’t offer any verification for users so you have no way of knowing if the person you’re talking to is who they say they are or not. It also fails when it comes to fighting against bots and fake accounts – there’s no two-step verification option available which makes things even more risky.
If you’re looking for a new dating app, I wouldn’t recommend Vinylly. It has some nice features but it also comes with its fair share of issues that make the user experience less than ideal.
For starters, all profiles are public so anyone can view them and there isn’t an option to set up a custom bio or hide your location info if you don’t want others to know where you live. This is pretty disappointing since most other apps offer this feature as standard these days – why should we have to settle for anything less? Plus, there’s no indication of how far away someone is from another person which makes finding potential matches more difficult (and potentially dangerous). The premium subscription doesn’t really offer any real benefits either; sure they give access to additional features like advanced search filters but nothing too groundbreaking here unfortunately! On top of that I encountered quite a few fake profiles while testing out the site – not exactly reassuring when it comes down trusting who might be on the other side… All in all Vinylly just falls short compared with many competitors out there today and would probably be best avoided unless things improve drastically soon!
Ah, Vinylly. The latest dating app on the market that promises to be your one-stop shop for finding love. Unfortunately, it comes with a hefty price tag and doesn’t offer much in return – at least not enough to justify its cost!
The app requires you to pay either $19.99 per month or $179 annually for access – which is pretty steep considering other similar apps are free of charge or have more competitive prices if they do require payment. Plus, there’s no guarantee that paying will even get you any closer to finding someone special; all it does is give you access the same features as everyone else who isn’t shelling out cash! For those willing (or desperate) enough to take a chance on Vinylly though, getting an annual subscription could prove beneficial since it would save them some money compared with monthly payments over time – but still far from being worth what they’d end up spending overall…unless true love really was waiting around every corner…
Plan | Price | Features
Basic | $0 | Free Profile, Swipe Matching, Messaging Premium | $9.99/month | All Basic Features, Unlimited Likes, View Profiles Anonymously VIP | $19.99/month | All Premium Features, See Who Likes You, Priority Customer Support
Some alternatives to Vinylly include Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge. These apps offer similar features such as swiping through potential matches and messaging them directly from the app.
- 45 Vinyl
- Vinyl Record Exchange
- Best for people who prefer a more traditional approach to dating.
- Best for those looking to meet someone with similar interests and values.
- Best for individuals seeking an authentic connection with another person in the real world, rather than through digital platforms or apps.
Using vinylly without paying is not recommended. It defeats the purpose of using a dating app, as you won’t be able to access all its features and take full advantage of it. Plus, most people on there are looking for serious relationships and they’re likely expecting users to pay in order to use the service properly.
Vinylly is a dating app that’s trying to make it easier for people to find love. It’s just another way of making online dating even more impersonal and superficial than it already was. In my opinion, there are better ways out there if you’re looking for real connections!
Vinylly subscription costs way too much for what it offers. It’s not worth the money, especially considering there are plenty of free dating apps out there. Save your hard-earned cash and look elsewhere!
I wouldn’t recommend vinylly. It’s not really working and I haven’t seen anyone find someone there. Plus, it doesn’t seem to be very popular either – so you’re probably better off looking elsewhere for a dating app!